Sunday 14 March 2010

Evaluation, Question Three - Audience Feedback

Audience feedback is an important part of the production process. It allows the producer to gather comments regarding their work and allows opportunities for improvement. As part of the advanced production, the comments which I received would allow our group to progress further and develop our music video. We gathered a small group of 17+ year olds (approximately our target audience group) and allowed them to watch the video, giving us feedback. One person we asked for feedback from stated: “I think the link to theories is very good like the cutting on the beat, I think also the use of colour was very good - the only improvement is that I would make some of the shots quicker”. Another person we asked included in their feedback that: “The music video is full of energy and is easy to take in...” One comment that came from someone who watched our music video was that "I think black and white would make it more professional" - from this comment, an improvement that I feel we could make is using more of the black and white effect in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment