Sunday 14 March 2010

Evaluation, Question Four - How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

Throughout the production of the tasks for the Advanced Portfolio, I have come across many media technologies which have helped me to create material and realise my ideas. For example, the use of blogs is an interesting use of media technologies regarding documenting my work. I feel I have been successful in using features of Blogger, such as the ways of uploading images and embedding videos onto the blog from video sharing websites such as YouTube. I feel something I could improve on with my use of blogs is using features such as adding images and video to a greater extent, making more use of the advanced features of the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment