Friday 29 January 2010

Creating the Inside DVD Cover

Although there is not much to my inside DVD cover, I feel that the final product is an effective cover which would work in an offical Music DVD. My first initial steps was to create a gradient for the background of the cover. Originally, I made the gradient similar to that as I put down in the original paper design. However, I felt this was too similar to the outside cover, so I decided to change the final gradient design to a bold white streak going along a black background, which I feel had more of a visual impact, and emphasised the track listing found on the left pane.

The font I decided to use for the track listing was a harsh, almost graffiti like font, which I feel went well with the agressive nature of the genre of our initial music video and our artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment